Customers can avail from us a premium quality range of Chemical Anchoring Systems, which is procured from trusted vendors of the industry. In this range, we offer products such as Epoxy Acrylate, Chemical Anchoring Capsules and Chemical Anchoring Bolt. These anchoring systems are offered to the customers in varied sizes, specifications and material of construction.
CANDORR SR500 – 400ml Pure Epoxy Resin
CANDORR SR500 Pure Epoxy 3:1 resin is a high performance, two components pure epoxy resin system. Applied in one single action this resin will produce a high performance, strong fixing with exceptionally high chemical resistance.
The CANDORR SR500 is designed for bonding Chemical Anchor Bolts, Threaded rods and reinforcing bar into drilled holes in concrete base and solid masonry materials. It provides rapid cure with adequate working time in different temperatures.
-Fixing machines, handrails, steel constructions, wooden constructions, reinforcement bars, especially suitable for big diameter rebar and anchor rods.
-Bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar into hardened concrete.
-Suitable to resist loads in cracked or uncracked concrete base material for cases where anchor design theory and criteria applies.
-Can be installed in a wide range of base material temperatures.
-Medium & Heavy duty load applications.
-Ideal for indoor & outdoor usage.
Features and benefits:-
-High grip force, high adhesive force.
- Longer working time.
- Designed for use with chemical anchor bolts, threaded rods and reinforcing bar.
- Special application to diamond drilled holes and large bore diameter.
- The product ingredient is odorless and non-toxic.
- Orange color can be easily detected or monitored.
- Styrene free.
- Suitable for wet as well as dry conditions.
- Good for all types of substrate such as concrete, rock, ALC or hollow material
- Wide temperature for processing, from -5 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius